FOSDEM 2015: Where you can learn more about OpenStack
// The OpenStack Blog
FOSDEM 2015 is this weekend, 31 January & 1 February in Brussels. There are several OpenStack sessions on the schedule from different community members, as well as an OpenStack booth staffed by volunteers.
If you are attending, here is a list of sessions from different members of the OpenStack community including a session from Release Cycle Management PTL, Thierry Carrez.
- OpenStack Infrastructure tools you will want to borrow
- Designate – DNS as a Service for OpenStack
- Cinder – the state of block storage in OpenStack
- Leveraging Ceph integration in OpenStack
- OpenStack and Xen
- The open source OpenStack project infrastructure
- OpenStack on Fedora & CentOS
If you are interested in learning more about getting involved in the OpenStack community, please stop by our booth that is located in first level of the K building by the Main Infodesk.
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone