Docker Image for CumuLogic DBaaS for private clouds
// Build AWS-compatible Private Clouds with CumuLogic
We just released a Docker image for running DBaaS for private/hybrid clouds. Image is available on Docker Hub and can be downloaded by running: $docker pull cumulogic/cumulogic:v1.2
What's included in this image?
- This is only demo version of CumuLogic controller.
- This is full featured version of the product and includes most of the functionality supported in current release.
- Database engines supported are MySQL, Percona Server and MongoDB 2.x
- Integration with Amazon Cloud, OpenStack, CloudStack private clouds.
- Support for provisioning database instances on a pool for provisioned virtual machines or bare metal servers
- Supports CentOS 6.x and RHEL
- MySQL instances support:
- Percona Cluster
- MySQL Single node instances with capability to launch read-only replica sets on multiple zones
- Multi-AZ instances – provisions cluster nodes across multiple zones
- Capability to add/remove nodes and replica nodes as desired without database interruption
- Full monitoring of system metrics as well as MySQL metrics
- Automated failover recovery to handle failures on disk, network, VMs and zones
- Automated snapshots and manual backups
- Notifications on events of critical importance
- MongoDB instances support:
- Single node MongoDB instances
- Auto provisioning of arbiter nodes based on the topology requested
- Sharding with or without replica sets
- Capability to add/remove replicasets
- Capability to add additional shards
- Automated failure recovery of replica nodes and shards
- Automated full backups and snapshots
- Monitoring and performance metrics
More details are available at https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/cumulogic/cumulogic/
Drop us a line at support [AT] cumulogic [DOT] com for any questions or help with running this image.
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone