Listen in as we discuss Chef's Audit Mode, Analytics, and compliance.
- Elliott Davis github, twitter
- Joshua Schipper twitter
- Joshua Timberman github, twitter, blog
- Julian Dunn twitter, github
- Kyleen MacGugan github, twitter
- Steven Murawski github, twitter, blog
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, irc: nathenharvey, blog
- What is compliance?
- Why is infrastructure as code not enough?
- Frameworks (PCI, SOX, HIPAA, etc.) and Regulations
- State Rules
- Audit Trail (Supervision)
- Crazy Policy Stories
- Chef Audit Mode
- Chef Audit Mode: CIS Benchmarks
- SELinux Settings
- Bringing Audit Mode into test-kitchen
- Chef Analytics
- Control Groups
- Run Resources
- Run Converge
- Audit-CIS cookbook
- What's next for Audit Mode?
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.
-- via my feedly.com reader