The Cloudcast Docker Security
// The Cloudcast (.NET)
Aaron and Brian talk to Diogo Monica and Nathan McCauley (@diogomonica and @nathanmccauley; Security Leads @Docker) about their security background at Square, Docker Notary, how security is evolving around containers, Docker best practices and tools, and how Docker is treating container security with Windows.
- Want to register for OSCON now? Use promo code 20CLOUD for 20% off
- Details to win an OSCON pass coming soon!
- Check out the OSCON Schedule
- Free eBook from O'Reilly Media for Cloudcast Listeners!
- Check out an excerpt from the upcoming Docker Cookbook
- Docker Notary
- Understanding Docker Security Best Practices
- Docker Bench Security (automate the security checks)
Topic 2 - A few months ago, there was some concerns about "container security", and then Docker came out with a bunch of Best Practices. How quickly is security focus ramping up within Docker?
Topic 3 - Let's talk about Docker "Notary". What is it, how does it work?
Topic 4 - Docker has a focus on developers - Solomon said this morning during the keynote, "Reinvent the Developers Toolbox - for Distributed Applications". We were talking at lunch that Security isn't top of mind for them.
Topic 5 - How does the Windows + Docker activities fit into this security framework?
Music Credit: Nine Inch Nails (nin.com)
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone