Chef Analytics 1.1.6 Released
// Chef Blog
We are pleased to announce that Chef Analytics 1.1.6 is now available. This is a bug fix release; details of the issues resolved are provided below.
- Data was not appearing in the nodes view for organizations having more than 25 nodes.
- Data was not appearing in the nodes view when switching organizations.
- Analytics was not working properly when using a certificate that didn't have localhost as a Subject Alternative Name. This issue was introduced in release 1.1.4. We have now removed localhost from the Subject Alternative Name and rely on a custom hostname verifier to allow localhost connections. Certificates generated by Chef no longer include Subject Alternative Name.
- Nginx SSL port setting from the opscode-analytics.rb attributes file was not being applied properly. The fix for this issue allows you to operate Chef Analytics on a Chef Server, e.g. for AMIs.
- Zookeeper snapCount settings were resulting in large on-disk log size. In verification testing, this change to the snapCount settings resulted in 80-90% reduction of log size.
Where can I get it?As always, you can download new releases of Analytics from downloads.chef.io.
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone