ChefDK 0.11 Release Announcement
// Chef Blog
I'm excited to announce the release of ChefDK 0.11. Hot on the heels of the Chef Client 12.7.2 release, this release of the Chef development kit includes many updates and improvements.
The release is available from our downloads page and the stable Omnitruck channel.
Some highlights of this release:
- Lots of packages (Chef, Ohai, Berkshelf, etc.) are updated to their latest version
- OpenSSL 1.0.1r with the latest security fixes
- The latest root certificates
- Policy files have several improvements including playing well with chef-sugar, better validation and logging
- The ChefDK Windows MSI leverages a 'FastMSI' re-architecture with significant speed improvements to the install
As usual, please log any issues on the chef-dk github.
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone