Product Marketing Management
// Food Fight
- Chris Short twitter, github, blog
- Julian Dunn twitter, github, blog
- Nell Shamrell-Harrington github, twitter, blog
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, blog
- REdeploy: August 16 & 17 - San Francisco, CA
- Sensu Summit: August 22 & 23 - Portland, OR
- DevOps Talks: August 27 & 28 - Sydney, Australia
- Seattle & London Community Summits: October 2 & 3 / October 16 & 17 - Use code
FOODFIGHTfor 10% off your registration!
- What is Product Marketing and what is the role of a Product Marketing Manager (PMM)?
- Messaging and Positioning
- Chris Short's ChefConf 2018 Session: DevOps is Not a War
- Moving from Technical Engineering Roles to Marketing Management
- How Product Marketing Differs From "Other" Marketing
- Authenticity and Tact
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation
- You can't "trick" people into DevOps
- Is prior technical experience and background necessary to be a good PMM?
- The Ultimate Goal: Delivering Value
- DevOps and Product Marketing
- Tightening Feedback Loops
- Minimizing Work in Progress
- People's Reception to Marketers vs Engineers
- The Product Marketing Manager
- Rise of the Revenue Marketer
- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit (if you liked the Life Is Strange franchise)
- Accelerate: The Science of Lean Software and DevOps: Building and Scaling High Performing Technology Organizations
- Pocket City
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.
Read in my feedly