-- via my feedly.com reader
Chef Compliance 0.9.6 is now available from the Chef downloads site. This is a minor release update which is recommended for all users for Chef Compliance.
- Remove public key for SSH from UI and API
- Simplify and improve API documentation found at https://docs.chef.io/api_compliance.html
- UI: Profile upload with Tar and Zip formats is now correctly detected and working
- Linux password based patch scan failures have been fixed
- Malformed nodes delete-request removed all nodes in the org
- Package scan fixed on certain configurations of CentOS and RedHat Linux
- Fixed and error where after the first scan of a node, subsequent scans were hanging forever in GUI
- Local changes to chef-compliance.rb are now loaded for reconfigure
- Clarify how to configure login ports when adding nodes in the UI
Upgrade instructions for Chef Compliance are found here.