Betting on Open – A #ChefConf Panel Discussion
// Chef Blog
New this year for our third annual #ChefConf is a panel we hope all of you will join us for at 4 pm (PT) in the Seacliff room.
Check out the details:
Making a Bet on Open – A Panel Discussion
Open technologies and business models are forcing and fueling new ecosystems, disrupting industries, and radically changing company cultures and identities. This panel discussion will feature industry experts from companies that are deploying, competing with, or exploring a shift to open models and technologies. This industry panel will go deep on working experience and best practices that are driving the new economy being built on code.
Moderator: Robert Scoble, tech evangelist, social blogger, Rackspace startup liaison
- Phil Dibowitz, production engineer, Facebook
- Jon Cowie, senior operations engineer, Etsy
- Jez Humble, principal at Thought Works, author of Continuous Delivery and Lean Enterprise
- Ariel Tseitlin, partner, Scale Venture Partners
- Mandi Walls, web scale operations, Chef
Looking forward to seeing all of you for what will no doubt be a dynamic conversation!
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone
Post a Comment