Inktank at OpenStack Summit 2014
By now you've no doubt heard we were acquired by Red Hat last month, so our coming-out party of sorts? This year's OpenStack Summit in Atlanta. And boy, do we have a lot planned…
Not only will our executives be exhibiting at the Inktank booth (Booth E2), both Inktank and Red Hat speakers and customers will be presenting on topics to include storage considerations for OpenStack, Red Hat Storage Server integrations, and best practices for deploying Inktank Ceph.
Want more detail? Following's an at-a-glance list of the activities we have planned. Please: Join us as we embark on our journey as part of the Red Hat family. It's sure to be an exciting ride.
Inktank Presentations At-a-Glance
- "Ask the Experts: Storage Considerations for OpenStack"
- "Enterprise Storage for OpenStack Clouds"
- "Case Study: University of Alabama-Birmingham"
- "Software-Defined Storage, Big Data and Ceph – What is all the Fuss About?"
- "Demo Theater [Inktank] Ceph Update: Erasure Coding and Tiering"
Inktank vBrownbag TechTalks At-a-Glance
Introduction to the Ceph Project for the OpenStack Ecosystem
- Speaker: Ross Turk
- When: Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 11:15 – 11:25 a.m. EDT
- Where: Room, B207, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta
Beyond iSCSI: Block Storage in OpenStack
- Speaker: Josh Durgin
- When: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 11:15 – 11:25 a.m. EDT
- Where: Room B207, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone
Post a Comment