2015 OpenStack T-Shirt Design Contest
// The OpenStack Blog
It's that time of year again and we're looking for a new design to grace OpenStack's T-Shirts. Here's your chance to show us your creative talent and submit an original design for our 2015 OpenStack T-shirt Design Contest!
If you'd like to participate simply send a sketch of your design to email@example.com.
Deadline: April 17, 2015
The winning design will be showcased on T-Shirts given out at an upcoming OpenStack event as well as on the new OpenStack online store!
(Click image to view deadline restrictions)
For some inspiration, check out last year's winning design by Jaewin. Get your pencils sharpened or fire up your design software of choice and send us your sketches! We're excited to see what you'll come up with!
2014 Winning T-Shirt Design
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material; by entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work
- Design should be one that appeals to the majority of the OpenStack developer community
- Design may include line art, text, and photographs
- Your design is for the front of the shirt and may encompass an area up to 10″ x 10″ (inches)
- Design may use a maximum of three colors
The Fine Print:
- One entry per person, please. And it must be original art. Content found on the internet rarely has the resolution needed for print, and it's considered unlawful to use without permission.
- Submissions will be screened for merit and feasibility, and we reserve the right to make changes such is image size, ink or t-shirt color before printing.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by the OpenStack Foundation including, but not limited to, the OpenStack website, the OpenStack online store, and future marketing materials.
- The OpenStack Foundation reserves the right to final decision.
- The creator of the winning design will receive attribution on the T-shirt and public recognition on the OpenStack website!
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone