Managing Secrets - In the Vault
// Food Fight
- Bryan Berry github, twitter, irc: bryanwb, blog: devopsanywhere
- Seth Vargo github, twitter
- Milos Gajdos github, twitter, blog
- Mike Fiedler github, twitter
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, irc: nathenharvey, blog
- What is a "secret"?
- Protecting Secrets (Secret Management)
- Decrypting Secrets
- Working with Vaults (Experience)
- Vault Interactive Tutorial
- Audit Backends
- Auth Backends
- Secret Backends
- Postgres VALID UNTIL (Lease Expiration)
- Transit Secret Backend
- Use Case: Using for Vault developers to share secrets back and forth?
- Read Access
- User Authentication
- Token-based Auth
- Username and Password
- TLS Certificates
- Vault as Open Source
- The "Break Glass Procedure": How do you know your secrets have been leaked?
- Where do services like Vault fit in with containers?
- Vault with Console
- Leader Election
- Security and Independent Security Audits
- Key Rotation
- Chef/Vault Integration
- 1493 The World Columbus Made by Charles C. Mann
- DevOpsDays Pittsburgh
- Railsconf talk by Sandi Metz - Nothing is Something
- POP - Prototyping on Paper
The Food Fight Show is brought to you by Bryan Berry and Nathen Harvey with help from other hosts and the awesome community of Chefs.
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.
Feedback, suggestions, and questions: email@example.com or http://github.com/foodfight/showz.
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone
Post a Comment