Supermarket 2.3.2 Security Release
// Chef Blog
Supermarket 2.3.2* is now available. This release contains bug fixes, minor enhancements, and security updates.
Supermarket version 2.3.2 is a recommended update for all users running their own instances of Supermarket. Packages are available in the stable repository. Upgrading to this version can be as simple as a chef-client run on your hosts—if you've left the version of Supermarket at the default :latest—or updating your wrapper cookbook's attributes to ['supermarket_omnibus']['package_version'] = '2.3.2'.
The community Supermarket has already been updated.Security Fixes: Bug Fixes:
- Prevent test suite from calling out to 3rd party services.
- Fix omission of PostgreSQL extension requirement in migrations.
- Fix people and titles disappearing from dashboard on small displays.
- Pin Berkshelf version embedded in omnibus package to prevent net-ssh conflicts.
- Increase changelog content included in email notifications.
- Increase number of companies contributing displayed on a page.
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone