// Food Fight
- Ben Rockwood twitter, blog, github
- Jeff Sussna twitter, website
- Brandon Burton github, twitter
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, irc: nathenharvey, blog
What's Cooking? - Chef News & Events
- Upcoming Chef Training
- From the Chef Blog
- 7 Ways IT Will Change in 2016 to Bring DevOps Mainstream
- Update on native 64-bit Windows Chef Client
- Delivery's Bitbucket (Stash) Integration Released
- Supermarket 2.3.3 Release
- Chef Server 12.4.1 Release
- Chef Compliance 0.10.4 Release
- Chef Management Console 2.1.2 Security Release
- Chef Reporting Release 1.5.6
- Notes from the Lab: What's Keeping Marginalized Groups Out of Tech?
- New on LearnChef
- Transformation at Gannett in the Skills Library
- New on the supermarket
- Recent Cookbooks
- nginx_server v1.0.1
- docker v2.4.12
- artifactory-artifact v0.2.0
- prun-cfg v0.2.25 (PostgreSQL / Ruby on Rails/ Ubuntu / Nginx)
- telegraf v0.3.3
- os_floating_lo v0.1.2
- bacula-backup v1.10.2
- jetty v0.4.1 - Deprecated
- sqlite v1.1.3 - Deprecated
- sensu-handlers v0.1.7
- Follow @getgetchef on twitter for more cookbook updates.
- Recent Tools and Plugins
- Reagan - Ruby Jenkins build script that automates the testing of individual items in a monolithic chef-repo.
- kitchen-chef-extended-attributes - Kitchen Driver that allows you to use test-kitchen with chef-solo - and automatically link suites to the same named JSON dna file to ensure your node specification doesn't drift from your test definition.
- /tmp Compliance Profile - An example compliance profile built with InSpec
- Rubymine Chef Configs - Rubymine configurations for Chef
- Recent Cookbooks
- Upcoming Events
- ChefConf 2016 - July 11-13 in Austin, Texas. CFP and ticket sales are now open.
- What is Design Thinking?
- How does it inform the practice of building & operating high velocity organizations?
- We should do a @foodfightshow about DevOps & Design Thinking with @jeffsussna; clearly several of us are thinking about it!
A bunch of links from the show
- Japanese Terms For DevOps Practitioners
- DevOps Demystified
- A3 Template
- Developing a Learning Culture: Intro to the Personal A3 Template
- Designing Delivery: Rethinking IT in the Digital Service Economy
- Change by Design: How Design Thinking Transforms Organizations and Inspires Innovation
- This is Service Design Thinking
- Towards an understanding of technical debt
- The Principles of Product Development Flow: Second Generation Lean Product Development
- Audio - Coming Soon
The Food Fight Show is brought to you by Nathen Harvey with help from other hosts and the awesome community of Chefs.
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPad