Chef Server HA Beta: The best way to run Chef Server
// Chef Blog
Signups are now open for the Chef Server HA beta program!
Chef Server HA 2.0 is a completely new high availability (HA) architecture designed for mission-critical performance and reliability. During the open-invite beta period, running from now until July 1st, you'll be able to try out this new feature and provide feedback.
Chef Server HA 2.0 provides:
- A high degree of fault tolerance
- Easy installation, operation, and maintenance
- Support for virtualized environments
- Synchronous search writes – data written to Chef servers is indexed much more quickly
- Native backup and restore tools that do not impact service availability
We can't wait to work with you to smash bugs and improve our designs. Sign up now to get started!
Shared via my feedly newsfeed
Sent from my iPhone
Post a Comment