// Food Fight
Join us for a discussion about Habitat a new approach to automation that focuses on the application instead of the infrastructure it runs on. With Habitat, the apps you build, deploy, and manage behave consistently in any runtime — metal, VMs, containers, and PaaS. You'll spend less time on the environment and more time building features.
- Adam Jacob twitter, github
- Nell Shamrell-Harrington github, twitter, blog
- Jamie Winsor github, twitter, blog
- Brandon Burton github, twitter
- Mike Fiedler github, twitter, blog
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, irc: nathenharvey, blog
Outline & Show Notes
- Happy 100th Episode!
- What is Habitat?
- Does Habitat do too much?
- The Build System
- Why build a packaging system?
- Supervisors ans Artifacts
- How all-or-nothing is Habitat?
- Progressive Reveal
- What's the plan with Windows?
- Habitat Feedback
- Getting Started
The Food Fight Show is brought to you by Nathen Harvey with help from other hosts and the awesome community of Chefs.
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.
Feedback, suggestions, and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or http://github.com/foodfight/showz.
Shared via my feedly newsfeed
Sent from my iPhone
Post a Comment