-- via my feedly newsfeed
For this week's Docker Online Meetup, Docker Captains Ajeet Singh Raina, Viktor Farcic and Bret Fisher shared their tips and tricks for built In Docker orchestration.
Ajeet talked about the best ways to use Docker 1.12 Service Discovery and shared key takeaways. Viktor talked about best practices for setting a Swarm cluster and integrating it with HAProxy. Bret concluded the meetup with a presentation on Docker 1.12 command options and aliases including cli aliases for quick container management; the shortest path to secure production-ready swarm; how to use cli filters for easier management of larger swarms; and docker remote cli security setup.
- Scaling and clustering with Docker Swarm by Docker Captain Viktor Farcic
- Docker cli Tips and Tricks by Docker Captain Bret Fisher
Want to learn more about Docker 1.12 and orchestration? Check out these resources:
- Docker 1.12.1 on Raspberry Pi 3 in 5 minutes by Docker Captain Ajeet Singh Raina
- Docker Docs: Understand Docker container network
- Docker 1.12 Release Notes
- Docker Blog: Docker 1.12: Now With Built-In Orchestration!
- Scale a real microservice with Docker 1.12 Swarm Mode by Docker Captain Alex Ellis
- Docker 1.12 orchestration built-in by Docker Captain Gianluca Arbezzano
#Dockercaptain @BretFisher @ajeetsraina @vfarcic share Tips & Tricks for Using #Docker 1.12
Click To Tweet
The post Docker Online Meetup #42: Docker Captains Share Tips & Tricks for Using Docker 1.12 appeared first on Docker Blog.
Post a Comment