AI is either having its 15 minutes of fame, or completely reshaping every aspect of technology (and maybe every aspect of life), right now. How is everyone comprehending this shift?
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
CHECK OUT OUR NEW PODCAST - "CLOUDCAST BASICS"
- Find "Breaking Analysis Podcast with Dave Vellante" on Apple, Google and Spotify
- Keep up to data with Enterprise Tech with theCUBE
- Upland Software: Modern, secure fax solutions for businesses of all sizes.
- Digital transformation that safeguards sensitive information. Upland Software’s got the goods.
- AI’s iPhone Moment
- 20 AI Tools to Future-Proof Yourself
- ML Developer Experience
- AI and Enterprise Data
- Growth of AI Through a Cloud Lens
- 8 AI Apps built using ChatGPT (and writing no code)
- Takeaways from The Future of AI in Cerebral Valley
- Voice-generation using AI
- 2023 State of AI in Charts
- Pause Giant AI Experiments: An Open Letter
NEW TECHNOLOGY TRENDS USUALLY COME OUT OF DOWNTURNS
- SaaS came out of the Internet bubble burst
- Cloud came out of the Housing bubble burst
- AI isn’t new, but usable AI is coming out of COVID
HOW TO MAKE SENSE OF NEW + CHAOS + UNCERTAINTY
- There’s lots of ways to dive in - learn the basics, build some intro applications, etc.
- Follow the money, and find the frauds
- Figure out the ecosystem and how to be involved
- Figure out what might be sustainable vs. just being a wrapper
- Don’t get overwhelmed by everything at once. Pick something that interests you, or applies to your job (or a side hustle)
- Email: show at the cloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet
from The Cloudcast (.NET) https://bit.ly/3zIWSjl
Post a Comment