Can we take the lessons we learned from our mothers (on Mother’s Day), and apply some of those lessons and apply them to the known challenges of generative AI?
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
CHECK OUT OUR NEW PODCAST - "CLOUDCAST BASICS"
- Find "Breaking Analysis Podcast with Dave Vellante" on Apple, Google and Spotify
- Keep up to data with Enterprise Tech with theCUBE
- Rise of AI also Raises Demand for Creative Skills
- An Early Look at the Impact on the Labor Market for LLMs
- Creativity is in more demand than ever
DON’T FORGET TO CALL YOUR MOTHER, OR SUPPORT YOUR MOTHER
- How did your mother support or encourage you?
- What lessons from your mother do you carry forward to this day?
- How often do you keep in touch with your mother?
EMBRACE CREATIVITY, AND DON’T BE AFRAID TO PARTNER WITH AN EXPERIENCED
- Knowing if output from tools like ChatGPT are correct will often require domain expertise (at broad levels and nuanced levels). How to get that experience?
- How will you do onboarding to new roles, with new hires without domain experience?
- Thoughtful adults realize that they often don’t understand new trends, and will ask younger people to explain it. They embrace the unknown if it can be explained.
- Email: show at the cloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet
from The Cloudcast (.NET) https://bit.ly/3M6iTyi
Post a Comment