Randall Degges (@rdegges, Head DevRel & Community @snyksec) talks about best practices of how to integrate security into application development environments.
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
NEW TO CLOUD? CHECK OUT - "CLOUDCAST BASICS"
- Datadog Monitoring: Modern Monitoring and Analytics
- Start monitoring your infrastructure, applications, logs and security in one place with a free 14 day Datadog trial. Listeners of The Cloudcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt.
- Equinix Global Data Centers and Networking
- Learn more and signup at https://deploy.equinix.com/. Use the coupon code CLOUDCAST to get $500 in credits to get started.
Topic 1 - Welcome to the show. Give everyone a quick background.
Topic 2 - The intersection of development and security has become a hot topic in recent years. How did the issues start and what are the most common vulnerabilities or issues you run into?
Topic 3 - Security can really exist anywhere and we constantly hear about shifting left. When we are talking about developers and security, where in the process and pipelines should people, process and tools get involved?
Topic 4 - I know API security has become quite well known and is a common area, what are other areas developers need to consider? With the rise of AI, how does this impact?
Topic 5 - There is a big difference between discovery and remediation. How should developers address this?
Topic 6 - What is the difference between Snyk Open Source and the company?
Topic 7 - How do you convince both security and development teams to adopt a common platform? Is this a challenge and how do you overcome issues?
- Email: show at the cloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet
from The Cloudcast (.NET) https://bit.ly/463XvTK