Brian and Brandon Whichard (@bwhichard, Co-Host @SoftwareDefTalk) talk about the major trends in the 1st half of 2023, plus some predictions for the rest of 2023.
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
NEW TO CLOUD? CHECK OUT - "CLOUDCAST BASICS"
- Datadog Synthetic Monitoring: Frontend and Backend Modern Monitoring
- Ensure frontend issues don’t impair user experience by detecting user-facing issues with API and browser tests with a free 14 day Datadog trial. Listeners of The Cloudcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt.
- GCore - Global Hosting, CDN, Edge and Cloud Services
- Use promocode “CLOUDCAST” to receive a €100 credit on Gcore services
- CloudZero – Cloud Cost Visibility and Savings
- CloudZero provides immediate and ongoing savings with 100% visibility into your total cloud spend
Topic 1 - What are your Top 3 biggest stories/trends so far in 2023?
Topic 2 - What is your take on each of the Big 3 cloud providers in 2023?
Topic 3 - How long do you think this Platform Engineering era will last? Is it the new DevOps, or something else?
Topic 4 - Will this Cloud Cost Management trend just become a normal part of deploying to the public cloud, or become too burdensome and companies will keep apps in their Private Cloud?
Topic 5 - How do you see the current AI hype playing out in the Enterprise? Is it more impactful for developers, or operations, or back-office groups? Anything that you are really interested in yet?
Topic 6 - What has been your biggest surprise of the year, so far in 2023
Topic 7 - Any early predictions about the 2nd half of 2023?
- Email: show at the cloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet
from The Cloudcast (.NET) https://bit.ly/3DiVeqF