As digital transformations are happening to major industries, we’ve moved into an era where legal issues could become more prevalent than the technologies.
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
CHECK OUT OUR NEW PODCAST - "CLOUDCAST BASICS"
- AWS Insiders is an edgy, entertaining podcast about the services and future of cloud computing at AWS. Listen to AWS Insiders in your favorite podcast player.
- Cloudfix Homepage
- CloudZero – Cloud Cost Visibility and Savings
- CloudZero provides immediate and ongoing savings with 100% visibility into your total cloud spend
- Datadog Kubernetes Solution: Maximum Visibility into Container Environments
- Start monitoring the health and performance of your container environment with a free 14 day Datadog trial. Listeners of The Cloudcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt.
- Fair Use doctrine
- The legal issues presented by generative AI (MIT)
- Generative AI in Healthcare and Liability Risks
- Generative AI and Intellectual Property (Benedict Evans)
BREAK THE LAW NOW, AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS LATER?
- From ride-sharing to crypto to generative AI, the gray areas of the law or property ownership are at the center of the major digital transformations
- The open source community is debating what is proper licensing, and should licensing ever change?
- Are we at the beginning of LegalOps or LiabilityOps?
IS THE LIABILITY IN BUSINESS MODEL, IP, PRIVACY, FRAUD OR CORRUPTION
- What are companies liable for? Fair-use of data? AI Models? AI recommendations? AI actions?
- What laws do cloud providers need to be concerned about?
- What do customers need to be concerned about?
- What do systems-integrators need to be concerned about?
- Email: show at the cloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet
from The Cloudcast (.NET) https://bit.ly/461QqSI