Aaron and Brian talk about new changes coming to The Cloudcast over the next couple of weeks and months. New shows, new focus areas, and new schedules.
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
CHECK OUT OUR NEW PODCAST - "CLOUDCAST BASICS"
- CloudZero – Cloud Cost Visibility and Savings
- CloudZero provides immediate and ongoing savings with 100% visibility into your total cloud spend
- Datadog Security Solution: Modern Monitoring and Security
- Start investigating security threats before it affects your customers with a free 14 day Datadog trial. Listeners of The Cloudcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt.
- Find "Breaking Analysis Podcast with Dave Vellante" on Apple, Google and Spotify
- Keep up to data with Enterprise Tech with theCUBE
BETWEEN COVID AND THE ECONOMY, EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED IN PODCASTING
- Commutes stopped, so the 30 minute show became less important
- VC funding is slowing down, people are more focused on results vs. “new”
- AI is a regular part of the conversation, but how much is too much?
WHAT WILL CLOUDCAST 2.0 LOOK LIKE?
- Moving to three shows a week: Sunday Perspective, Tuesday Umbrellas & Sunnies, Thursday On The Horizon
- Cloud News of the Week moves to Cloud News of the Month
- Bring in a more regular conversation about AWS, Azure, GCP functionality
- Bring in more regular guests (roundtables, etc.)
- More “Look Ahead” length shows, more shows with Aaron & Brian
- Better balance of New Stuff and What Can We Do Today
- Do you want us to do Video?
- Do you want us to put out a Newsletter?
- Email: show at the cloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet
from The Cloudcast (.NET) https://bit.ly/46JCAFg