Tim Miller (@broadcaststorm, Technical Marketing Engineer, Outshift by Cisco) talks about new ways to approach the overwhelming security challenges created by cloud-native apps and multi-cloud.
- Datadog Security Solution: Modern Monitoring and Security
- Start investigating security threats before it affects your customers with a free 14 day Datadog trial. Listeners of The Cloudcast will also receive a free Datadog T-shirt.
- CloudZero – Cloud Cost Visibility and Savings
- CloudZero provides immediate and ongoing savings with 100% visibility into your total cloud spend
- Panoptica (homepage)
- Outshift by Cisco (Emerging Technologies)
- Panoptica - Open Clarity (open source projects)
Topic 1 - Welcome to the show. Tell us a bit about your background and what you focus on these days at Outshift by Cisco.
Topic 2 - Let’s begin by talking about the security challenges that come with modern applications and cloud environments.
Topic 3 - The classic challenges of security have always been too many tools, not enough people, lots of misconfigurations, tons of red on the dashboard. Are there new approaches that are trying to address these challenges?
Topic 4 - Talk to us about this concept of “Attack Path Analysis”. What is it? What is it trying to accomplish that we didn’t/couldn’t do before?
Topic 5 - How does Panoptica address many of these challenges? How does it integrate with the many areas of the entire picture, from IaC to CI/CD to Observability?
Topic 6 - What are some differences that DevOps teams might experience by using Attack Path Analysis?
- Email: show at the cloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet
from The Cloudcast (.NET) https://bit.ly/3QsBJlE