AI is reaching the point where there is wild speculation, potential regulations, and opinions on if it will destroy humanity. So how does anyone make sense of all of it?
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
CHECK OUT OUR NEW PODCAST - "CLOUDCAST BASICS"
- Code Comments - An original podcast from Red Hat (Season 2)
- Adjusting to new technology, from teams that have been through it
- Find "Breaking Analysis Podcast with Dave Vellante" on Apple, Google and Spotify
- Keep up to data with Enterprise Tech with theCUBE
- The Dawn of the AI Era 2022-2023 (Acquired Podcast)
- An AI Capitalist Primer
- Techno-Optimist Manifesto (a16z)
- US Gov’t Executive Offer on Safe, Secure, Trustworthy AI (Oct 2023)
- Regulating AI by Executive Order (Steven Sinofsky)
- The Philanthropy of Silicon Valley
- “The Trolley Problem”
ARE WE UNDER OR OVER REACTING TO THE AI POSSIBILITIES?
- Oppenheimer said the possibility of destruction was “near zero”
- OpenAI research said it’s 10-20% chance of human destruction
WHAT ARE THE OPEN, REGULATIVE AND STRUCTURAL GUARDRAILS OF AI
- What is good or bad with AI?
- Should societal concerns be considered? By whom?
- Should environmental concerns be considered? By whom?
- Email: show at the cloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet
Keep up to date on the latest podcasting tech & news with the folks at Buzzsprout!
Listen on: Apple Podcasts
from The Cloudcast (.NET) https://bit.ly/47Mysoj