Your favorite product just announced something new and you’re upset. Why didn’t they tell you about it ahead of time? Why didn’t they ask for your feedback? How does a launch work?
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
CHECK OUT OUR NEW PODCAST - "CLOUDCAST BASICS"
- Find "Breaking Analysis Podcast with Dave Vellante" on Apple, Google and Spotify
- Keep up to data with Enterprise Tech with theCUBE
- Code Comments - An original podcast from Red Hat (Season 2)
- Adjusting to new technology, from teams that have been through it
WHY DID THEY ANNOUNCE IT NOW?
- What is being announced?
- How impactful is the announcement? (private, public markets, partnerships)
- How strategic is the announcement?
- Why didn’t they give anybody a heads-up?
WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND THE SCENES? WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS & ALTERNATIVES?
- Who (or what groups) are involved with an announcement?
- Who is trusted and not trusted? What rules or guidelines are in place?
- How does the media involvement work?
- What if you leak it ahead of time to gauge feedback and reactions?
- What if you screw it up?
- Can you walk it back or change it?
- Email: show at the cloudcast dot net
- Twitter: @thecloudcastnet
from The Cloudcast (.NET) https://bit.ly/45VBHYV