The latest episode of the Transatlantic Cable podcast begins with news that General Electric are investigating claims of a data breach, where it was reported that an attacker was selling access to the business for just $500. From there, the team discuss how U.S police forces are returning $9 million in seized crypto assets back to victims of ‘pig butchery’ scams.
To wrap up the team discuss how to stay safe online with tools like Duck Duck Go and Brave and they also sit down with David Emm to discuss APT predictions for 2024.
If you like what you heard, please consider subscribing.
- General Electric investigates claims of cyber attack, data theft
- US cybercops take on ‘pig butchering’ org, return $9M in crypto
- Cyber-attack leaves home sales in limbo
- How to Make Your Web Searches More Secure and Private
- Advanced threat predictions for 2024
from Kaspersky official blog https://bit.ly/46HBmtg