For the third year in a row, SentinelOne has again been recognized as a Leader in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms. At SentinelOne, our priority is to keep our customers safe with continuous innovation, and Gartner’s recognition reflects our distinctive, leading ability to protect the entire enterprise from evolving threats like ransomware.
Since disrupting the EDR market with our AI-powered Singularity Platform, we’ve continued to lead the industry in comprehensive security, protecting organizations of all sizes across any endpoint, on every cloud, and for every operating system. Supercharged with Purple AI and threat intelligence, complemented by a robust portfolio of managed services, and built on top of the most performative Data Lake in the market, SentinelOne’s Singularity Platform empowers customers with the most powerful security solution available today.
With Singularity Endpoint, customers gain best-in-class endpoint protection and a central, unified portal to manage configurations and real-time monitoring. Let’s take a closer look at what this recognition tells customers about SentinelOne.
Rapid, Endpoint Security Innovation
Proven innovation with best-in-class endpoint protection, detection, and response. Challenged by sophisticated attackers and tasked with protecting an ever-expanding digital footprint, security teams need to seamlessly understand and protect the entire attack surface against breaches.
SentinelOne’s unique single agent provides dynamic device discovery, and our unified console provides analysts with unmatched visibility, vulnerability management, real-time monitoring, rollback capabilities, and advanced deception tools.
AI-powered autonomous detection and response against malware, ransomware, and emergent threats across all potential attack paths. Accelerate incident resolution so security teams can focus on critical risks and proactive posture management.
At SentinelOne, AI has been central in everything we do from the start – built into detections, our intelligence, and our agent. Now, with Purple AI, the industry’s first AI security solution, every analyst is also empowered to detect threats earlier, respond faster, and stay ahead of attackers.
One Unified, Central Data Lake
Security is a team sport, but it is also a big data sport. Singularity Data Lake forms the backbone of every SentinelOne product – ensuring a robust, scalable, predictable, and cost-effective solution to ingestion, normalization, and retention.
Wrangling data is one thing, but visualization is the key to unlocking critical trends and insights in your data. The Singularity Platform provides security and log analytics capabilities in one centralized platform – the only true unified security analytics platform in the market – capable of combining SIEM, XDR, EDR, and Cloud in a single experience.
Protect the Entire Enterprise
While the endpoint remains a targeted entry-point for many attackers, as threats such as ransomware continue to increase in frequency, speed, and complexity, organizations can no longer think of security in silos. Integration is key to protecting the perimeter and SentinelOne remains committed to providing customers with solutions to protect the entire enterprise.
The Singularity Platform spans endpoint, cloud, data, and identity and enriches investigations with threat intelligence and the power of generative AI. As evidenced by the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, SentinelOne continues to grow and scale, leading in innovation and vision and further developing the solid foundation of secure business that customers know and trust.
Our platform’s versatility is also evident in the industry’s broadest platform support which include:
- Windows: From legacy systems like Windows XP to the latest Windows Pro and Windows Server editions, we ensure robust protection against evolving threats in the most widely used operating system.
- macOS: Recognizing the growing popularity of Apple’s macOS in enterprise environments, we have a long-track record of emphasizing protection for this operating system. We are proud of our macOS advanced security features tailored to its unique ecosystem.
- Linux: Our platform extends to numerous Linux families, catering to the diverse needs of Linux users and administrators, with special attention to enterprise-level deployments and server environments.
- Android and iOS: In the mobile domain, we cover both Android and iOS platforms, acknowledging the critical role smartphones and tablets play in today’s business operations.
- eBPF for Linux: Embracing the cutting-edge extended Berkeley Packet Filter (eBPF) technology, we provide enhanced security measures for modern Linux systems, ensuring high performance and advanced capabilities.
- NetApp ONTAP: For businesses leveraging NetApp’s data management solutions, our security extends to the ONTAP operating system, safeguarding critical data storage and management activities.
- Cloud Platforms: We offer specialized protections for cloud-based environments, including those running on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, ensuring a secure cloud presence.
A Trusted Partner to Businesses Around the Globe
More than 11,500 organizations around the globe trust SentinelOne as their partner for security – including Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and Global 2000 companies. That’s why we’re so proud of being one of the highest-ranked vendors in the 2023 Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer Endpoint Protection Platforms and recognized as a “2023 Customer’s Choice.”
Learn more about the Singularity Platform and how SentinelOne can help your business accelerate securely into the future knowing that the tools are in place to prevent breaches. Request a demo today and see how the industry’s only true Security Operations Center is ready for the challenges of today, and tomorrow, empowering your teams to operate at machine-speed and global, cloud scale.
Gartner, Voice of the Customer for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Peer Contributors, 18 September 2023.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Evgeny Mirolyubov, Max Taggett, Franz Hinner, Nikul Patel.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
from SentinelOne https://bit.ly/48CeRYq