-- via my feedly.com reader
Join us for a discussion of Learning Reviews. What and how can we learn from failure?
- Dave Zwieback twitter, blog, github
- Caitlin Milligan Sheaffer twitter
- Lola Soto twitter
- Christopher Webber github, twitter
- Yulia Sheynkman about
- Robb Kidd github, twitter
- Mike Fiedler github, twitter, blog
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, irc: nathenharvey, blog
Outline & Show Notes
- A Tough Day as Leaders
- MINDWEATHER - Follow Dave and learn about upcoming workshops
- Postmortems reveal a lot of opportunities for organizational change. There is ideally a channel for directing this to the right team. (And someone empowered/able to manage that process)
- maybe you'd have an executives-only learning review about, say, a recent board meeting
- assess the degree of organizational maturity when figuring out how to set up learning reviews for success.
- Food Fight Show 14 - Live Post-Mortem With David Zwieback, John Allspaw, and Mike Rembetsy
- Community Pulse podcast
- Dave's new book!
- Incident Management for Operations by Rob Schnepp, Ron Vidal, and Chris Hawley (in early release at O'Reilly)
- Not Your Father's Root Beer by Small Town Brewery
- Bone broth
- Elephant in the Room: How Relationships Make or Break the Success of Leaders and Organizations, Diana MacLane Smith
- Thanks for the Feedback, Douglas Stone
- Audio - Coming soon!
The Food Fight Show is brought to you by Nathen Harvey with help from other hosts and the awesome community of Chefs.
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.
Feedback, suggestions, and questions: email@example.com or http://github.com/foodfight/showz.
Post a Comment