Chef Compliance 0.14.5 release
// Chef Blog
Chef Compliance 0.14.5 is now available from the Chef downloads site. This is a minor release update which is recommended for all users of Chef Compliance. It is available now through the downloads page.
Some highlights of this release are:
- Add auditd_rules support for new syntax (v2.3) and add filters.
- Fix character encoding bugs when scanning a machine remote that delivers results in a different encoding
- Fix iptables resource for CentOS 6
- Fix detection of Windows 2008
- Additionaly there are many small fixes in UI, token-handling, and backend stability
This release also includes InSpec 0.14.2. The full changelog can be found here.
Upgrade instructions for Chef Compliance are found here.
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPhone
Post a Comment