DockerCon 2016's General Sessions Will Be Livestreamed
// Docker Blog
DockerCon 2016 is sold out but we are thrilled to announce that the General Sessions on both Day 1 and Day 2 of DockerCon will be livestreamed!
The livestream feed will be embedded on the Docker site a few days prior to the event. Be sure to sign up for the DockerCon mailing list to receive an email with the link to the livestream before it starts and stay up-to-date with the latest DockerCon news including:
- ticket sales for the next DockerCon conference (get yours before we sell out again!)
- deadline for submitting talks for the next DockerCon CFP
- updates to the schedule
- and other important DockerCon updates
Sign up for the DockerCon mailing list:
Thanks for signing up – we'll reach out with DockerCon news soon!
We encourage members of the Docker community to organize meetups or social gatherings to watch these general sessions as a group. This is a great opportunity to learn about the future of the Docker project while meeting with other members of the community. These events and meetups are the best way to engage with your local Docker community and learn from other people who share the same interests and IT challenges.
Interested in hosting your own meetup event? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work with you to make it happen!
Stay tuned for more DockerCon announcements!
#DockerCon 2016 will be livestreamed! Sign up for @DockerCon news for updates
Click To Tweet
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.11 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Sign up for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2016
- Watch DockerCon EU 2015 videos
- Start contributing to Docker
Shared via my feedly newsfeed
Sent from my iPhone