Who to Follow on Twitter at #ChefConf
// Chef Blog
To help you make the most of your time at ChefConf (May 22 – 24 in Austin) we've curated a list of some of our most prolific Tweeters in the Chef community. We'll be sharing live updates from @Chef and hope you'll join in the #ChefConf conversation. Also, be sure to tag pictures with your #ChefFriends. See y'all in Austin!
Chef Community Speakers:
- Annie Hedgpeth @anniehedgie – Cloud Automation Engineer at 10th Magnitude
Annie will reflect on her unique journey to becoming a cloud automation engineer
- Brian O'Connell @boc_tothefuture – Master Inventor & Senior Technical Staff Member at IBM
Brian will share insights on how his team has approached test optimization
- Dan Webb @dan_webb – WebOps Engineer at Web Agile Solutions Ltd.
Dan will share best practices for maintaining cookbooks
- John Ray @theYarNhoj – Senior Consultants at Shadow-Soft
John will help you better understand how to leverage InSpec as it relates to STIGs
- Kelsey Hightower @kelseyhightower – Chief Advocate at Google
Don't miss Kelsey's keynote address on Wednesday
- Melissa Hernandez @MissHernandez – ISD Service Manager at Navy Federal Credit Union
Melissa will share tips and trick for introducing new DevOps solutions to legacy organizations
- Michael Hedgpeth @michaelhedgpeth – Senior Software Architect at NCR
Michael will be discussing all things policyfiles
- Paul DeCarlo @pjdecarlo – Senior Software Development Engineer at Microsoft
Paul will dive into how Chef and Microsoft Azure work together
And a Few Chefs to Follow:
- Adam Jacob @adamhjk – CTO & Co-Founder
- Jessica DeVita @UberGeekGirl – Technical Evangelist
- Seth Falcon @sfalcon – VP of Engineering
- Michele Todd @michtodd – Director of Business Development
- Nathen Harvey @nathenharvey – VP of Community Development
- Nell Shamrell-Harrington @nellshamrell – Senior Software Development Engineer
Who else should we add to this list? Let us know in the comments below.
And don't forget, there's still time to register for ChefConf!
Read in my feedly
Sent from my iPhone